Customers are able to self-active devices to their accounts as long as you see a 4-digit activation code on your screen. Steps to self-active:
1. In the UPshow Manager, first make sure you are at the account level you want to install the device at.
2. Click on the Device Manager icon under the Learn section of the left tool bar.
3. Select the Activate Device Button.
4. Enter the device name (optional) and activation code seen on your screen.
Please note: The 4-digit activation code changes every 5 - 10 minutes. If the code is no longer valid you will get an error code. Please check for a new code and try again.
5. Your device will now appear in your account and be paired at the level you selected. From there you can track your device performance and schedule content to be shown, if not already.