Connecting Your Instagram Business Account
To create a business account, you'll need to have an existing personal Instagram account. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can create one here.
To switch your account to a business account:
Via the mobile app:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the top right corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Account
- Tap Switch to Business Account
- We also recommend that you connect your business account to your business’s Facebook page; this will make it easier to use all of the features Instagram provides businesses
- Connect your business account to your business’s Facebook page; this will automatically convert your Instagram from a personal to a business account and will also make it easier to use all of the features Instagram provides businesses
- Add details, like your business category and contact information
- Tap Done
This is a great tutorial on how to make an Instagram Business account.
IV. Connecting Your Instagram Business Account to UPshow
When visiting the content page of the UPshow Manager, you will see a pop-up window appear, giving the option to link your Instagram Business account
3. Once you select this option, you will see a pop-up from Facebook (parent company of Instagram), which will walk you through the process.