1. When visiting the content page of the UPshow Manager, you will see a pop-up window appear, giving the option to link your Instagram Business account.
2. If this prompt does not show, click the + icon in the top right corner of the page.
3. Once you select this option, you will see a pop-up from Facebook (parent company of Instagram), which will walk you through the process.
If you've tried to connect your Facebook account before, you'll likely see the Edit Settings button. Please select the Edit Settings button to move forward with the next step.
4. Once you log in, make sure you select all pages.
5. From here, select your Instagram Business Account that you'd like to connect.
Pro Tip: Select All on this page as well if you have multiple accounts - you'll be able to choose the correct account at the end of the process!
6. Finally, make sure you select 'Yes' to all permissions before clicking Done.
Pro Tip: If you manage multiple locations that use unique hashtags, you'll need to connect one Instagram business account per location. If all locations share at least one primary hashtag you will only need to connect an Instagram business account once.