In order to prevent inappropriate content on the screen, UPshow has a team working 24/7 viewing the pictures & videos before they appear on the screen. When someone posts a picture or video on Instagram or Twitter and uses the hashtags display on your screens, it is instantly sent to our moderation team to immediately review.
Social Content that gets Rejected if:
- The profile is private
- It is part of a carousel (i.e. When one post contains many photos/videos)
- It contains inappropriate content (in addition to the obvious stuff, nothing political)
- It is a meme or has meme-like qualities
Benefits to Social Content Posts:
- The social media screen frequently increases the number of pictures and videos that are posted at your venue.
- Think of this as "digital word of mouth" marketing
- When someone posts at your venue, this is a promotion to their followers
- This is a known as "User-Generated Content"
- User-Generated Content is the most widely trusted form of marketing